I offer a space where we can learn and grow together in our own individual ways. A non-judgmental space, open to everyone and created to support one another with love and compassion.
Where it all began
My husband (John) and I began our health journey together years ago.
John was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis, an incurable autoimmune disease when he was about 13 years young. Years of suffering, hospitalizations, and doctors prescribing more and more medication, but with no positive outlooks.
I often had stomach issues myself, stomach pains, fatigue, in bed before 7 PM, mood swings, depression, and insecurities. Doctors often told me this was normal at my age.
We, together, decided to make drastic changes, starting with our diets, experimenting with many different diets; Vegan, Vegetarian, Carnivor, Gluten-Free, Paleo. It wasn’t easy, but we went through many trials and errors and found that a change in diet drastically changed the way we both felt and that completely changed our way of living.
John had Ulcerative Colitis and is no longer on ANY medication. And this is the best I have ever felt. We are doing things doctors told us we’d never be able to achieve, like TRAVELING!
So, eliminate common mistakes when it comes to improving your wellbeing, and let me be there to guide you through this amazing transformation!
I studied with the world’s top health and welnnes experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing